Enrollment into USA smart traveler enrollment program
Accidental Death Plans
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) plans are designed for travelers going on a single trip but also can be written on an annual basis for individuals, businesses or groups. AD&D plans provide protection in the event of a loss of life or dismemberment injury sustained while traveling. These plans can be written with benefit limits up to $20 million.
Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
Benefits of enrolling in STEP:
- You’ll receive the latest safety and security information for your destination country, so you can make informed decisions about your travel.
- The information you provide enables the U.S. embassy or consulate to contact you in an emergency.
When you enroll in STEP, you will receive current information about your destination country, including:
- Alerts from the U.S. Embassy about safety and securitysituations.
- Updates to the country’s Travel Advisory.
- Messages about U.S. embassy events and services, such as town hall meetings, voting information, federal benefits, and U.S. citizens’ legal obligations (taxes, selective service registration, etc.).
Set up one account, and then add trips later for all your future travel plans!